The Milieu Therapeutic Services seeks to be the premiere provider of telemental health therapy to individuals within the United States and Internationally where allowed by law. We strive to always provide quality and compassionate care to individuals that would not ordinarily be able to access such services using traditional means.
As a community of providers creating a place for change, we strive to show a strong moral compass, hold ourselves to a higher standard, and show respect for the world around us.
- HONESTY. We are honest and truthful in our dealings and we do not deliberately mislead or deceive others by misrepresentations, partial truths, selective omissions, or any other means
- INTEGRITY. We demonstrate personal integrity and courage of our convictions by doing what we think is right even when there is pressure to do otherwise. We are principled, honorable, and upright. We fight for our beliefs and will not sacrifice principle in the interest of expediency, be hypocritical, or unscrupulous
- LOYALTY AND TRUSTWORTHINESS. We are worthy of trust. We are candid and forthcoming in supplying information. We demonstrate fidelity and loyalty to persons and institutions. We do not disclose information learned in confidence for personal advantage.
- CONCERN FOR OTHERS. We are caring, compassionate, benevolent, and kind. We seek to accomplish our business objectives in a manner that causes the least harm and the greatest positive good.
- RESPECT FOR OTHERS. We demonstrate respect for the human dignity, autonomy, privacy, rights, and interests of all who have a stake in their decisions. We are courteous and treat people with equal respect and dignity.
- COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE. We pursue excellence in performing our duties, are well informed and prepared, and constantly endeavor to increase our proficiency in all areas of responsibility.
- REPUTATION AND MORALE. We seek to protect and build the company's good reputation and the morale of our consumers (both internal and external) by engaging in no conduct that may undermine respect and and by taking whatever actions are necessary to correct or prevent inappropriate conduct of others.
- ACCOUNTABILITY. We acknowledge and accept personal accountability for the ethical quality of our decisions and omissions to ourselves, our colleagues, our company, and our communities.