The Milieu Therapeutic Services seeks to be a premiere provider of mental health services, particularly to those that would not ordinarily have access to such treatment. We do this by utilizing the latest technology in remote healthcare to provide services to consumers.We currently operate in five states and have a diverse offering of services that will sustain us over time.
We are seeking to hire several hard-working and compassionate independent providers who have experience in direct care to clients. If you are a self-starter, this position allows you to get in on the bottom floor of an up and coming small business who plans to expand rapidly in the coming year. This is a position for those that are interested in making a change in how mental healthcare is delivered and eager to bring this treatment to as many people as possible.
- Assess individuals through comprehensive interactions, interviews, and observations to figure out the correct assessment or perhaps examination.
- Diagnose patient's emotional and mental problems.
- Produce highly effective treatment plans which include counseling, medication, or maybe several other services.
- Work with the patient of yours and develop objectives.
- Routinely discuss the therapy plan with the patient of yours to identify room or faults for improvement.
- Educate proper coping mechanisms to help individuals through difficult situations.
- Capture the patient's improvement and change their plan for treatment if needed.
- Complete documentation of services rendered submitted in a timely manner for billing
- You will complete all documentation required for billing in a timely manner.
- You will proactively conduct outreach and maintain communication with your clients to get feedback, improve satisfaction, and keep them continuing with the care that they need.
- You will bring your experience and opinions from direct clinical care to the table in order to further the company’s mission.
THE GOOD NEWS
- Reimbursement begins at 60% of revenue earned and is paid at the time of insurance reimbursement (i.e. no "Net 30" payments)
- Opportunity for growth in pay with longevity.
- Opportunity for growth as company grows as well as work on special projects
- Clinical guidance and supervision available as the need arises.
- Freedom to work as much or as little as you would like and you are encouraged to keep non-traditional hours.
- A "Bring Your Own Device" information technology policy.
- Shared responsibility in marketing
THE NOT AS GOOD NEWS, BUT STILL NOT BAD
- There is a 30-60 day waiting period to be credentialed with an insurance company.
- There is no guarantee of utilization, particularly during that waiting period
- You will be classified as an independent contractor with no benefits.