The Milieu Therapeutic Services seeks to be a premiere provider of mental health services, particularly to those that would not ordinarily have access to such treatment. We do this by utilizing the latest technology in remote healthcare to provide services to consumers.We currently operate in five states and have a diverse offering of services that will sustain us over time.
We are seeking to hire several hard-working and compassionate independent providers who have experience in direct care to clients. If you are a self-starter, this position allows you to get in on the bottom floor of an up and coming small business who plans to expand rapidly in the coming year. This is a position for those that are interested in making a change in how mental healthcare is delivered and eager to bring this treatment to as many people as possible.
- Assess individuals through comprehensive interactions, interviews, and observations to figure out the correct assessment or perhaps examination.
- Diagnose patient's emotional and mental problems.
- Produce highly effective treatment plans which include counseling, medication, or maybe several other services.
- Work with the patient of yours and develop objectives.
- Routinely discuss the therapy plan with the patient of yours to identify room or faults for improvement.
- Educate proper coping mechanisms to help individuals through difficult situations.
- Capture the patient's improvement and change their plan for treatment if needed.
- You will proactively conduct outreach and maintain communication with your clients to get feedback, improve satisfaction, and keep them continuing with the care that they need.
- You will bring your experience and opinions from direct clinical care to the table in order to further the company’s mission.