The Milieu Therapeutic Services seeks to be a premiere provider of mental health services, particularly to those that would not ordinarily have access to such treatment. We do this by utilizing the latest technology in remote healthcare to provide services to consumers. We currently operate in five states: District of Columbia, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, and Virginia. We have a vision and roadmap for the future that we believe will allow us to remain viable over time.
Are you tired of working for companies that underpay you, undervalue you, and in the end reward your hard work with more work?
Are you frustrated with unprincipled politics and nepotism?
You need to work for us. We are a company who is all about forward momentum. Passionately committed to our foundational values and doing things correctly.
We are wanting to build a pool of qualified candidates for state and local contracts that we hope to have in place in the near future.
As a care coordinator, you will:
- Prioritize and delegate tasks to appropriate division and staff member
- Conduct bed searches on behalf of internal and external consumers.
- Answer telephone calls and route or make note of the calls in an appropriate manner
- Input data into relevant applications
- Respond to urgent calls from clients and other staff members and follow appropriate protocol.
Compensation commensurate upon experience and education, as well as availability of funds. Quality training provided.