On the daily:
- Embrace and uphold our Core Values: Growth Focused, Empathetic, Integrity, Fun, and Creative.
- Work cross-functionally to design, develop, and deliver.
- Build the front-end of applications to the fine-grain based on design wireframes.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Tech Stack: TS and Koa in the backend, and ReactJS in the frontend. NextJS, Kubernetes and Docker are a plus.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Design to create a magical customer experience.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work environment- work wherever is best for you!
- Monthly learning stipend
- Annual remote office stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
Vital Tech Results is a high-growth, early stage startup building a revolutionary set of AI tools to enable small businesses to compete with larger companies. The unique challenges in serving natural language machine output to a business-savvy audience bring a host of interesting design challenges. You'll be thinking about AI-human interaction as well as human-in-the-loop systems.
We're still a small team, so everyone gets to work on impactful problems and wear many hats. You will play a crucial role in designing a product used by customers, as well as ensuring usability and delight. You'll work together with engineers and growth to iterate on the project.
Vital Tech Results provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.