The Milieu Therapeutic Services seeks to be a premiere provider of mental health services, particularly to those that would not ordinarily have access to such treatment. We do this by utilizing the latest technology in remote healthcare to provide services to consumers.We currently operate in five states and have a diverse offering of services that will sustain us over time.
We are seeking licensed medical professionals (medical doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners) to provide quality and compassionate care to our clients seeking medication management as part of a comprehensive treatment plan to manage a mental illness.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Help implement basic care to patients.
- Conduct physical tests and patient observations.
- Document patient medical histories and symptoms.
- Build patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Plan, administer, and examine diagnostic tests.
- Prescribe medications and maintain records of such transactions
- Direct and manipulate medical equipment.
- Diagnose health and mental health issues.
- Provide consultation to staff regarding case specifics or general inquiries.
- Be available to staff and clients to answer questions and provide consultation
THE GOOD NEWS
- Reimbursement begins at 60% of revenue earned and is paid at the time of insurance reimbursement (i.e. no "Net 30" payments)
- Opportunity for growth in pay with longevity.
- Opportunity for growth as company grows as well as work on special projects
- Clinical guidance and supervision available as the need arises.
- Freedom to work as much or as little as you would like and you are encouraged to keep non-traditional hours.
- A "Bring Your Own Device" information technology policy.
- Shared responsibility in marketing
THE NOT AS GOOD NEWS, BUT STILL NOT BAD
- There is a 30-60 day waiting period to be credentialed with an insurance company.
- There is no guarantee of utilization, particularly during that waiting period
- You will be classified as an independent contractor with no benefits.