Inclusive Prosperity Capital, Inc. (IPC) is a mission-oriented investment fund platform working at the intersection of clean energy finance and community development. Our team is focused on deploying and connecting investment capital with mission-aligned organizations, clean energy projects, and community initiatives in traditionally underserved markets.
IPC makes direct investments and places 3rd party capital across all tranches of the capital stack (Debt, Equity, and Tax Equity), utilizing a variety of financing and ownership structures and supporting a wide array of clean energy technologies, from distributed solar, energy efficiency and decarbonization installations to small utility-scale infrastructure projects. IPC is unique in its ability to capitalize products and structures, at scale, that deliver both value creation to underlying customers/off-takers and market rate risk-adjusted returns to investors, all coupled with positive economic, environmental, and social impact.
We believe everyone should have access to the benefits of clean energy. We can change the conversation in underinvested communities and markets to deliver Inclusive Prosperity. For more information about IPC, please visit us at: https://www.inclusiveprosperitycapital.org/ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
IPC seeks a demonstrated finance leader with a successful deal-oriented track record to join its growing Finance team. Leveraging domain expertise across clean energy, tax equity, project finance, and/or commercial real estate investment, the selected candidate will immediately contribute to and lead IPC’s mission of aligning capital with scalable financing products and structures.
Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer (CIO), the selected candidate will execute day-to-day investment transactions, has direct oversight of multiple complex financial programs and products, and will be directly involved with all IPC capital strategies and investment decisions. Responsibilities include:
• Coaching, training, and supervising junior staff as part of overseeing complex financial programs and products.
• Providing and or overseeing quantitative analysis and financial modeling for individual investment transactions, capital/credit facilities, and corporate pro forma projections.
• Preparing diligence, risk assessment, and terms for IPC investment opportunities.
• Conducting ongoing market and data analysis to evaluate the success of IPC capital deployment strategies and drive the future allocation of IPC resources.
• Originating and developing new strategic investment partnerships.
• Acting as advisor to the CIO for IPC capital-structuring and investment decisions.
• Developing new and innovative financing programs to scale IPC’s investment portfolio in a prudent manner directly tied to the organizational balance sheet and overall goal.
• Advising on investment standards, guidelines, and underwriting procedures that govern the administration of IPC investment activities.
• Participating in outreach efforts to local, regional, national, and international financial institutions to strike partnerships on behalf of IPC.
• Participating in relationship management for IPC’s existing investors and strategic partners in accordance with existing and emerging investment priorities.
• Negotiating and structuring terms for IPC investments and interacting with investees.
• Collaborating with internal and external legal experts to develop and maintain appropriate legal documents.
• Collaborating with potential IPC partners, including developers, customers, government entities, and regulatory agencies.
• Represent IPC at external events to increase IPC’s market presence.